The Barry County Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to the economic prosperity of the county through connectivity, promotion and business community support.
This mission is central to everything that we do at the Barry County Chamber of Commerce, and we can’t do any of it without you. In this packet you’ll see a slew of ways that your organization can be a part of the rising tide lifting up all of Barry County toward further community prosperity.
We invite you to get engaged in some of the following ways:
- Large-scale community events such as the Barry County BrewFest (we’re coming to Nashville this year!) or the Hastings Gus Macker
tournament which saw nearly 20% growth in teams last year
- Leadership development initiatives like the Barry County ATHENA program and the ROTH award
- Hands-on, practical education for our members via Next Level Business Essentials
- Efforts to engage the next generation of Barry County’s leaders through the new EMERGE program
- Talent development and attraction efforts such as ReThink West Michigan and the Barry County Career Exposure Tours
- Networking and collaboration programming like the Chamber Open Golf Outing, Barry County Business Team Collaborative,
Chamber 101 and After Hours Business Mixers
- Significant informative and appreciation events including the Economic Success Summit, Annual Chamber Awards Banquet and Administrative Professionals Luncheon
- …and more!
Event sponsorships are the backbone of the slew of community events and initiatives that your Barry County Chamber of Commerce executes each year. We can’t do it without the support of our members, and we routinely hear from our sponsors that they appreciate the exposure that their business or organization receives as a sponsor, and that they value the programming for the community.
The efforts detailed in this sponsorship packet have both immediate and long-term benefits to our local businesses and communities. We are honored to be tasked with executing an ever-improving calendar each year and are thrilled to ask for your partnership in doing so.
Please take a look at the next few pages of initiatives and the sponsor packages available. Signing up for a package will not only save you money but will also be much more convenient – one ask, one commitment – instead of multiple solicitations throughout the year. Our aim is that it is easier for you to budget, easier to participate, and also a bigger “bang for your buck” and return on investment for you and your business or organization.
Of course, there are also many options for ‘a la carte’ sponsorships as well. We’re also game for putting together a custom package to suit your needs, if you like components of certain packages and want to blend them…we’re all ears!
On behalf of the Barry County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Staff and volunteers: thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you!
BCCC & BCEDA President